My Nose Diary part (1) of 3

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

Hat Yai, Thailand | 6 May 2010 | Sunny day.

Went to Hat yai for rhinoplasty and alarplasty. Damage 12000baht.

red: antibiotic | blue: pain killers

I look okay but inside im freaking out!

meet my surgeon: Dr Nara

i waited 2 hours for my surgery.. which supposed to start at 7pm. But its worth waiting for cos im so satisfied with the after result...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

The surgery took place at his small humble clinic but the crowds was no jokes. His business was damn good lo. I guess he deserve the good reputation for his 20 years experience and his willingness to advice and explain to every of his client.
..
..
..
..
..

Finally after long awaited queue .. its my turn!

I was given an antibiotic and surgery robe to change before the surgery.
Wash my face twice then im good to start.

The surgery room was not that scary with background music and bright white fluorescent light. And the room's temperature was just nice..=)

I was given Local anesthetic and i dint loss any consciousness thruout the 2 hours surgery. Im still able to yadaa yadaa with the surgeon.

..
..
..
..
..
..

And TADAA....


the before after pic!!.. i guess i dont have to specify which is which cos the result is damn obvious lo.. =p

2 comments:

toxicMich May 9, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

you need to post more photos...if the side view, it's rather obvious on the result, but seems like abut weird..or is i kan bu guan??? i wan front view leh

anais May 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

yup.. bit weird..cos my whole face is swollen...just check out my lip...its twice the actual size...lolx

front view can...wait a week later when the swelling subside...kekkee..now look like pig head la!!lolx

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream