My Nose Diary part (2) of 3

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

Im having speed recovery =) My delicate nose still big and swollen but i know its healing rapidly, that is the most important! Below are few pics of what i munch on during my recovery period..well lots of carbs and fiber and 1000mg of vitamin C everyday. Not forgetting to apply vitamin E daily to the stiches and wound(im soo so so afraid of scaring) hehehe..=P

salad with bacon and berries (fiber and anti-oxidants)
oatmeal and berries (fiber)
cod fish (omega3, niacin, protein and vitamins)
apple (vitamins and dietary fiber)



..
..
..
..
..

*BEWARE* DISCOMFORT AND GROSS PIC BELOW
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Below are pics of my nose from day 1 to day 11...
hahaaha..i know those pic look damn gross but cmon, for memory keepsake!!=)

..
..
..

0 comments:

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream