10 questions tag

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

1)Something i cant leave the house without : i would say kiss..hahhaha just kidding it should be my cards (credit, ezylink, id..)


2)Favourite clothing store : Topshop and vintage store

3)Favourite perfume : no fav perfume, i dont really like strong scent cos i got sensitive nose

4)Do i drink energy drinks : no

5)Do i eat fries with a fork : no, i think they taste better with fingers

6)Do i go ghost hunting : no..used to last time...hahaha

7)Any phobias : deep water phobia, i will never go diving...its really scares me

8)Do i bite my nail : yes sometimes

9)Favourite colours : black, white, pink and grey

10)Do i ever have a near death accident : yes....

2 comments:

anais June 4, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

thank joven ;)ok.. i will checkout your blog...cheers

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream