My Birthday...2010

>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time flies and im 28 this year.. i would like to thanks my beloved and friends who make this birthday a special and memorable one.. love ya all!

MONDAY 22 MARCH 2010...
piping my bday cake

my bday cake from jack

my lovely green, pink and yellow cream cake

tadaa!!

after the d.i.y cake session we went to Marina Mandarin hotel for a sumptuous international buffet dinner..

damaged s$140.. sexpensive juice, which cost s$12 a glass and we ordered 2glass..damn it!


PUNK ROCK | BIRTHDAY 21 MARCH 2010
A punk rock birthday!! wee!

me and eleanor

at steve humble abode (austin perdana)

joy and laughter

moet chandon and tomyum steamboat

puffing like there is no tomorrow...=p

pop the champange!! its moi bday!!

happy birthday ANAIS!

A rock version bday song ..hahaha luv it!! omg.. Steve is so sweet =)

guys..this is sooooo yummy...im craving for it now...thanks francis for the cake =)

angpow!! thanks!!

my presie from Jack ..luv it =) thanks..

Eleanor got me this!!! a blazer cardi..sweets =)

*AHEM* yes im "surprised!!!"

and a name card holder from Gregory n Crystal which is something i lacked of...thank you =)
love the sleek and shiny black design..heheeh so me!

2 comments:

Unknown March 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

cool..u got a so so so cool birthday party...very happy...

anais March 24, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

hahahaah.. its really cool... a big thanks to all of them =)

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream