LARED @ Taiwan's peekture!!

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

taipei tao yuan airport

jalan jalan at xi men ding

candid snap of rong walking along jiu fen (9 share)

this was a fucking hot n spicy mala - i swear i never had anything so so so spicy before

erm...can someone tell me where i am? forget edy(cos i have no interested in it)..just another historical building place =p

queen head rock II

me at queen head rock II - splendid view!!

nice pebbles, nice beach, and nice view of pacific ocean! wee~~

i jumped like a big fatso-dun blame me, blame the gravity..=p

dun be anxious, i wont break qi's bones..im not that fat afterall..lolx!!

lunching at taroko's hill... lovely view~~

BEWARE!! lotsa rocks fall there la ..we are not gonna ride on a horse!

please forgive me..i just cant stop posing for peekture! =p

me at hualien...

the maple

i love Taiwan!

LARED = lai kee fui, anais, rong, eleanor and dennis.

0 comments:

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream