What have i done....

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...this lately im into a lots of movies.. Twilight, Australia, Slumdog Millionaire, He is not that into you, Underworld rise of the lycans, My bloody Valentine 3d and tonight im gonna watch...Lets the right one in...a horror movie..

After watching Twilight..the ending left me ask for me...so i hit the local bookstore for the novel.
They are having 20% discount for all their bestseller..woohoo..happy!!

I got my Twilight saga...NEW MOON. I cant wait to read it..wats gonna happen next..will Edward leave Bella...Wat will happen to the Cullen's family..blabla???

This funny looking shade definitely not mine... I'm watching a 3D movie, My Bloody Valentine at Lido.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

wow!! you watched so many movies? how i wish i have the time to as well... haix.. so busy recently.

Enjoy your novel, must be really interesting. the cover looks attractive as well.

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream