Short Animated- LA MAISON EN PETITS CUBES

>> Friday, February 27, 2009


"So heavy. Thank you very much. Thank you, my supporters. Thank you, all my staff. Thank you, my pencil. Thank you, Academy. Thank you, animation. Thank you my company, Robot. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. Thank you very much." - Kunio Kato's Oscar speech

''SANK YOU VERY MUCH'' ya his speech may sound funny but how many of you have seen the guy's perfect movie? That would render you speechless! I saw it on the day the academy was awarded and i tell u its amazingly good! I love La Maison En Petits Cubes...Kunio Kato is so talented...this is a must watch!!!

p/s: Due to copyright claim by ROBOT INC... i was unable to direct the link.. sigh..the video is no longer available..sharing is loving..too bad.

0 comments:

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream