My paperdolls, my style

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008


This is actually an online dress up game from Korea, and it reminds me of those good old time paper cut out dolls. You can dress up your dolls accordingly to your style. There are lots of unique and newly updated Korean fashion clothings to choose from...sophisticated, glamour, street, nerdy, slutly...bla..bla..blas.. u name it they have it! This is how i dress up my dolls from the game...
MY STYLE
Basically i like to try out different kinds of style. I love legging, turtle neck knitwear and oxford.

this is me when i go shopping...

me when i hang out with my friends. I love Biker jacket!

My most comfortable style of all, basic white pullover and a skinny jean. Not forgetting my big bag.

I will only wear my oni sneaker when my outing requires me to walk alot...

...usually i will wear a dress when there is a special occasion... i love dresses.. especially the white n chiffon dress.

Sometimes a black tights and a matching super long cardigan when im lazy to dressup. To me dressing up is fun, i like to dress to make a fashion statement but of cos not blindly... will make sure they are suitable for me and the occasion. -wink

2 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

All the style me ish rikes!

anais November 19, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

o really..next time i make a doll for ya too.. a beanstalker doll!

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream