Before I Die I Want To....

>> Thursday, November 20, 2008



This is an interesting site which i like to share... CLICK ME ...it make me reflect on my life and what i want to do with it. See what people from over the world wanna do before kicking the bucket by reading their Polaroids. And what the heck... I remember someone once told me that wanna give me a Polaroid cam as present, but until now i dont receive any, WTF!!!

p/s: Before i die i wanna receive a *Polaroid camera for present...sobsob...

*gonna add it into my 2009 wishing list..lalalaa~~

2 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Ok. First up, I need to clarify that my nick on the other comments was wrong. What the hell is a 'Beanstalker owner' ??? My bad.

Next, WTF!? I remembered also someone told me not to buy a Polaroid camera before for my girl because it's a waste of monies. :P:P

Think I'll just get her a pola-cam so she could also snapshot her buttcheeks. (:

anais November 20, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

wat is a pola-cam? camera for panda to cam whoring?

About

My photo
Im hypocrite, enjoy creating poems for the eyes and i love cookies and ice-cream